WMA Approved to Receive B&O Tax Contributions

The Waterville Main Street Association has been approved by the State of Washington to begin receiving contributions through the State’s current B&O Tax Credit Incentive Program. Carol Cowling, CPA, was the first business to contribute through this opportunity. The program allows businesses to receive a B&O tax credit for 75% of contributions they make to the Waterville Main Street Association (or any other qualified Main Street community), with the remaining 25% being taken on their federal tax return as a tax deduction contribution. Click here if you are interested in learning more and contributing.

Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Black Square

© 2020 by Waterville Main Street Association